Wednesday, January 25, 2012

American is broke,living in the Philippines,wher can I ge help for emergency medical care?

I am desperate and very ill.I need some help.God's blessings to you,



My name is Steve Dallas and I am living in Davao City and involved in missions work here.I did not initially come here to be a missionary but did come here at God's call.Please see my 360 page:



http://360.yahoo.com/stevenmayad



I pray to not only to continue but to increase my involvement but i need some emergency medical help as I am out of money.



I suffer severely from an old(2005) spine injury and need an Mri ($233)to get some medical attention.I have applied for SSDI but was denied the first time and filed an appeal in early October.



Besides being in continual severe pain,an extremely dangerous symptom has manifested itself.In the last 6 weeks, I have not been able to have a bowel movement without many laxative aids and this is very dangerous.I need to see a doctor immediately.This is a common occurance with spinal injuries such as mine.I do not have anyone in the states to ask for financial help and pray that God's children, my bretheren, you, will help me.I am desperate and I am getting very very ill from this.I beg of you for your help,I need a good Samaritan.



If you will not help me,and I pray to God that will not be the case,can you direct me to someone who can? I leave it in God's hands now.







In the service of Christ,



Stephen S DallasAmerican is broke,living in the Philippines,wher can I ge help for emergency medical care?
Steve, There are US Troops there in Mindanao that have set up a Medical clinic which you can go there and they will be able to help you, just ask for where the camp is located.American is broke,living in the Philippines,wher can I ge help for emergency medical care?
Steve,



I would suggest contacting the US consulate or whatever church is sponsoring your work. Good luck and god bless. Below is a link to the US VIRTUAL consulate for Davao.

No comments:

Post a Comment