Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is a nerf football OK for a dog to use as a chew toy?

My neighbors just got a dog, so I figured I would get them some toys, I have a few stuffed animals and a nerf football laying around, is the nerf (POOF brand) football OK for the dog to use as a chew toy?



Thanks!Is a nerf football OK for a dog to use as a chew toy?
It's not ok for a puppy, but ok for a adult dog. A puppy could bite into it and its tooth could get stuck in the football. Thats what happen to my puppy, Good Luck I hope I could be some help to you....Have a nice night.......Derek
Probably not. You dont want the dog to have something he can easily bite chunks out of.

Stuffed animals are probably okay.

Different dogs like different toys - some dont like toys at all.

Why not ask the neighbor what the dog likes to play with?Is a nerf football OK for a dog to use as a chew toy?
no, dogs can easily destroy nerf balls and choke on the pieces or get obstructions which can mean lots of money at the vet and a sick dog. Avoid NERF ballz!
Nope, the dog will destroy the Nerf foam and will ingest it and end up dead.Is a nerf football OK for a dog to use as a chew toy?
they could choke on the small pieces so no its not okay

No comments:

Post a Comment