Sunday, January 29, 2012

Help me write a review of the Toy Story Movie?

I have to write a review of a Toy Story movie (either 1 or 2) then turn it into a speech and read it to the class. What are some things I could write about? What toy story movie should I review? Help!

Things I need to include are; storyline, characters, settings, themes, sound and visual effects.Help me write a review of the Toy Story Movie?
A very sweet and fun movie. TOY STORY has great computer animation. A simple yet well told story is also added as well. The voice overs are top notch and everyone gets a fair share in this movie. PIXAR has done a good job placing itself on the map.



Set in Andy's room and before the family moves, his mother decides to throw a birthday party for the young lad. Andy's toys all have a conscience and are led by his favorite, Woody. But alas, the big new toy from the party unknowingly takes Woody's mantle.



Envy and jealousy are brought up well. So is the ignorance of Andy's toys and the loss of innocence from Buzz Lightyear. TOY STORY is well packaged exceeded only by its sequel. A good rent.



Help me write a review of the Toy Story Movie?
Themes you can look for are jealousy, anticipation, inadequacy and how all of this relates to us and how we feel when something new and different comes in our lives.Help me write a review of the Toy Story Movie?
buzz and woody save the day



thet all go looking for them coz he gets lost



they work together to save the day

No comments:

Post a Comment