Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can someone please list all of the commands for the R2D2 toy?

Can anyone list all of the commands for the R2D2 toy? I only know a few and unfortunately lost my set of instructions for it. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!Can someone please list all of the commands for the R2D2 toy?
I say, I do not know what you are talking about. We have been called 'droids' before which is bad enough but to call someone a 'toy' is very insensitive. If you do not have instructions or know the comands then clearly you are not R2D2's master.Can someone please list all of the commands for the R2D2 toy?
/\

/\

/\

Please excuse my contact. She really thinks that she's a droid, so I just let her be. The funny thing is, I actually think I know what you're talking about. Are you referring to the toy that you give verbal commands to? The only commands I can remember for it is the DO YOU REMEMBER command: Such as "Hey R2, do you remember .......?" and you can say any SW character and R2 will react accordingly. So if you say "Hey R2, do you remember Darth Vader?" He will start shaking and squeaking. Anyway, I hope that's the toy you're talking about, and sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
  • dairy queen locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment