Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ron Springs 'no hope' of survival?

your thoughts?



http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/1041鈥?/a>





"Springs, 50, has been unconscious since soon after he entered Dallas Medical City Hospital last week for what friends say he believed was a routine medical procedure to remove a cyst from one of his arms. It remains unclear how or why Springs lapsed into a coma. The hospital has refused comment"





why wont the hospital comment, how often do people go to the hospital for a cyst and end up in a coma and dying?Ron Springs 'no hope' of survival?
My wife is a nurse and her sister recently died from diabetes complications. Diabetes really screws up the body. Ron's was so bad he had a leg amputated and two toes amputated from the other foot. As far as the hopital not commenting, I'm sure it's a standard thing. They don't comment until they know the whole story. But in this instance, with Ron Springs being a profile name in Dallas (and Everson Walls donating a kidney to him) I think a staement is in order. I think everyone wants to know whats going on.
Yeah, it sucks. It was supposed to be a routine procedure to remove a cyst and now he's lapsed into a coma. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be told that your family member has no chances of survival. My condolences go out to his family.Ron Springs 'no hope' of survival?
I am sure it has something to do with the diabetes. He was a buckeye, and his son was a buckeye, so rest assured, he is going to heaven.(In all seriousness, I have never heard a bad word said about him or his kid, and this is really sad.)
there could be a lot of things, the cyst could give infection through the blood to the brain, it truley is a terrible thought, him dying at a young age...my prayers will go out to him and his family, and if he passes he will be missed and remembered as a great football player and manRon Springs 'no hope' of survival?
I hope he comes out of it soon. I never saw him play, but I know he's Shawn Springs' (CB Redskins) father.

No comments:

Post a Comment