Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it okay for a toy poodle to jog with me?

I've been thinking about getting a small dog, maybe a toy poodle. I would like to jog with it. Is it okay for the little guy? Maybe around a 5-10 minute run just so he doens't get too tired?Is it okay for a toy poodle to jog with me?
It should be fine.

But I wouldn't advise too much jogging before the dog is a year old simply because they are still growing.

However after a year and with some training, I'm sure a toy poodle could make an excellent jogging partner.Is it okay for a toy poodle to jog with me?
well i think it would be totally fine!!! as longs as he/she doesnt get tired easily..that wouldnt be sooo good!! haha... i have a miniature poodle her name is zoey...SO CUTE!!Is it okay for a toy poodle to jog with me?
I don't know. It depends how fast he can jog/run. I think he can do it. just watch him run around the house to check it out.
I would get a bigger dog, it is to much for a poodle to go running.

No comments:

Post a Comment