Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is there an interactive toy for kids that resembles the Talking Tomcat for the iPhone?

My niece likes to play with the Talking Tom iPhone app, but I'd rather she didn't play with my phone because she's accidentally deleted something before.



Is there some kind of digital toy like that app? Touch screen, voice manipulation, etc.?Is there an interactive toy for kids that resembles the Talking Tomcat for the iPhone?
I don't think such an interactive toy exists, however there are some options you can give her as an alternative. I recommend you to give her MobiGoTouch Learning System. This is a portable handheld gaming system with touch screen technology that lets kids enjoy learning on the go. Maybe if she is so busy with her own handheld device then she won't play with your iPhone anymore. And maybe as a bonus you can also give her a Toysmith's Multi Voice Changer :-)



just my 2 cents
  • romance novels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment