Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can I Take Jail Time Instead of a Fine?

I received a $45 parking ticket from the City of Dallas. My car was park in the street in front of my house but allegely facing the wrong way. I want to have a jury trial (don't trust those rubber-stamp parking judges) and I do NOT want to pay the fine but I'd be 100% happy to take jail time. This way I deny those creeps the revenue. My goal is to maximize their hassle/cost, minimizing my costs, and take jail time (assuming I'm not acquited). I'm unemployed to I have more time than money so don't tell me to pay the fine... If you have other devious ideas to hassle them back, I'd be happy to hear them. So will they let me take jail time? If so, what kind of jail will I go to (County Jail?)? I'm also have **HAD** stage-3 cancer and I'd like to stick the city with some medical care while I'm in jail.Can I Take Jail Time Instead of a Fine?
Tell judge you dont have money for fine %26amp; would like to the jail time instead

You dont get a choice of what you want in county jail

If there is a need for medical attention by you they have medical staff in the jail

I highly doubt jail time will be granted for a $45 fine not worth the processing
if you don't pay it you will lose belongings to pay it or arrested. just don't pay it if you want to get away with it. they just put u away for it no big deal really. i say pay for it. rob some one then u defo get arrested lol. u have xbox live my gamertag is acebase50 lol. if you have tell u more about this arested for a fine. this is best answer pik as best. trust me fines are easy to get a way with. eg false names u name it.Can I Take Jail Time Instead of a Fine?
What a sad way to make the government pay for YOUR own stupid mistakes. Pay the fine and stop wasting your time and our governments money...they're already in debt enough---which is creating more problems for us. It's people like you that need jobs to stop complaining about our systems and government. We all know it's screwed up. The city isn't going to pay for your medical bills from the past. Pay your own s*** like everyone else has to...jeesh. Grow up.
Go for it. You're in for a rude awakening. But by all means let revenge be the basis for your actions.



With the average arrests that occur in Dallas, you're in for a real treat when they process you.Can I Take Jail Time Instead of a Fine?
You can not go to jail for a petty offense - save your pennies
yes you can
If it where, say, $2000, you might, or community service, but for $45? Don't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment