Sunday, January 29, 2012

Did you ever buy a Buster Cube or other interactive toy for your dog?

And did your dog like it and play with it? If I may ask a second, related question, did you ever buy a Wiggly Giggly toy for your dog and was it enjoyed by your dog?Did you ever buy a Buster Cube or other interactive toy for your dog?
My dogs have both and love both! My Westies especially loved the Buster Cube and had so much fun trying to get the goodies out. They also found a way to pick it up and carry it and when it would get stuck in a corner or go near the top of the stairs they would just pick it up and move it and they had the big one. I love the WIggly Giggly and the sound it makes...my dogs got nuts for goofy sounds like that. They also have a ball that dispenses goodies like the Buster Cube but I can't remember the name of the toy. I got it at PetSmart.
My littlest dog LOVES her Pyramid treat thing. She'll happily pass up a full bowl of food and chase that bloody thing around the flat for hours for the exact same kibbles.



I did buy my guys a Wiggly Giggly. I was attracted by the packaging that said it was unbreakable. It took my Alsatian/Malamute cross about four minutes to destroy it. To be fair, he really enjoyed doing that.Did you ever buy a Buster Cube or other interactive toy for your dog?
My dogs have Leos, an IQube, Intellibone, and a Molecuball. They love them- especially the IQube and the Leo toys. My Min Pin will carry his Leo around with him everywhere, whether it happens to have food in it or not!



I do not have a Wiggly Giggly. However one of my dogs loves to chase around a remote control car.
I've purchased both of those toys for my dogs. The Buster Cube was not amusing for my dogs, although I have heard from other owners that their dogs play with it. The wiggly giggly ball was enjoyed by my two bigger dogs until my Great Dane decided he needed to find out where that funny noise was coming from and bit the thing in half. But that's just my giant pup- there are not a lot of toys that I've found that can hold up against his strong chewing.

The Tug-a-Jug by Premier is an interactive treat dispensing toy. My Dane loves it and hasn't destroyed it and we've had it for a few months. I recommend the tug-a-jug to my clients because it is one of the harder puzzle toys for dogs to figure out so it will keep them amused and stimulated.Did you ever buy a Buster Cube or other interactive toy for your dog?
Mine didn't really like it %26amp; I gave it away. It was a prize at a dog show or obedience trial, so no great loss. They are more into woobies than "hard" toys, altho they like a Kong stuffed w/ goodies and will play with balls %26amp; flippy fliers when I throw them and a couple of them like latex squeaky toys. (Mommy likes quiet toys.) My Dobe is a bobo man (bobos are long woobies, of course, and should be long enough to knock things off shelves on both sides of the dog as it runs thru the house.)
These toys are great for dogs! Great stimulation, great fun, and keeps the dog happy when you are gone! I think they are great for real active/smart breeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment