Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vegas anyone?? Come have fun with me.?

Hi,



Hope you are doing well.



My name is Jay. I am an attractive 35 year old male who is going to Vegas for a medical meeting from 9/22 to 9/29. I will be staying at the Mandalay Bay. I am basically looking for someone who is attractive, fun, and wouldn't mind spending some time with me exploring this exciting city and what it has to offer. I think it would be cool to check out some of the Strip's coolest bars and restaurants with someone instead of by myself :(



I am a normal nice guy. I am 5'10, 170, half Indian and half Italian. I have plenty of pics which I can email. I would also like to see yours. I am flying from Dallas and if you are interested, I would not mind paying for your flight. I think it would be fun. Take a chance!



email me at drjay71@yahoo.comVegas anyone?? Come have fun with me.?
um dude...this really insnt the place...Vegas anyone?? Come have fun with me.?
thats hott...not interested though im too youing for you but...kinda cool that u have balls to invite and pay for someone to spend time with you while you're there.....good luck and i hope ur not a pyscho killer or anything lol : )

No comments:

Post a Comment