Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do you like best about the Toy Story films?

I'm 21 and have always loved movies. Near the tip top of my favorite animations are toy story 1 and toy story 2, for many reasons. I just wanted to know what was some reasons you guys have for liking the movies, or your favorite parts. (to get excited for the third film!) no haters please!What do you like best about the Toy Story films?
Tour Guide Barbie. In the fake outtakes at the end of TS2, there she is, unstoppably pleasant waving good-bye to moviegoers. Finally, she's had enough and whines that her mouth is tired. Absolutely priceless.



I loved seeing Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head come to life. I played with those toys when I was a kid.



I respect Tom Hanks as a leading actor so much. It was fun to see him return to the fun type of role he did frequently when he was young.What do you like best about the Toy Story films?
I liked Toy Story 2 better that this movie was longer than Toy Story that I'm so excited I can't wait to see Toy Story 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment