Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Question for Texas Social Workers?

Hi, I am in school for social work and wanting to pursue a career in texas(preferably in a large city like houston, austin, san antonio or dallas) and I am wondering what kind of salary should I expect to make if I get a masters and am approved. I'd like to start off working for someone, but then go independent and be linked to several agencies. I'd like to do a combo of school and family social work.



I know there are a variety of different kinds of social workers so any kind can answer(school, medical, family, child welfare, criminal justice, etc, etc, etc).



I'd also like to hear from residents of all four of the cities that I have listed.



Which city(or suburb) do you live in?

What kind of social worker are you?

What is the avarage salary of this profession?

Do you work for somebody or are you an independent practicing social worker?

If you are a private practicing one, then how much will it affect your salary?Question for Texas Social Workers?
Get your PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment