Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where is the best area in Texas to make the most money being a medical esthetician ?

I'm going to school to become a medical esthetician and I want to relocate where I'm going to make the most money possible. I've tried looking it up but no luck. I do know bigger cities you can make more sometimes but there's to much competition in like Dallas or Houston or Austin. So if anyone has some good ideas I can look into I'd appreciate it!Where is the best area in Texas to make the most money being a medical esthetician ?
Cosmetic procedures are the first to go when money is tight. A microdermabration costs at least $100 (yet, the material, i.e. the "sand" and the one-time-use plastic tip of the wand costs $8 for each run), and many people nowadays just can't afford it.



Think carefully before you invest time and money into a career that you provide the services that are not absolutely needed (but desire). They also want to undo the damage of years in the sun in one or two visits.



I am sorry that I sound so bitter about this. I just don't want you to go look at this through rose colored glasses.Where is the best area in Texas to make the most money being a medical esthetician ?
I would figure out the area that you want to live in. Dallas, Austin, Houston, are nice places to live and have a lot of high end salons that if they were hiring, you could do real well at. Check this site here: http://estheticsschool.com/. This has all the great esthetics schools listed by zip code. This way you can near your home. Good luck in your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment