Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a good toy for time killing?

I need a toy or something to play with that will kill time in school and work. Anyone know one?What is a good toy for time killing?
dildo
Rubik's CubeWhat is a good toy for time killing?
maby you should get a life and then we would not have this problem. Um I would have to say that a Xbox 360 is fun to play
Well, sometimes when I'm bored at home I bring really tiny colored, store bought feathers that I can break off into tiny pieces. Then I can just blow it into the air and see where it goes, sometimes it can land on someone's head, and they won't notice, it's really funny. You can also daydream. You can also go to the dollar tree, and get those plastic mini, black and white games, that only last a few minutes but is a time killer. You can usually find them in kids meals.What is a good toy for time killing?
Dude how about some kind of building block. I once had an idea and used 5 hours with out noticing and made the eiffel tower (own design)out of lego. Try Zoobs or technic, they are fun to. You could also try the bionicle franchise, The parts have dozens of possibilities. (In the USA an average one would cost around $10-$20.

No comments:

Post a Comment