Thursday, February 23, 2012

Does anyone know good names for a female toy poodle?

I am going to get a female toy poodle in two weeks and i need some good name ideas for her. Her coat is dark brown and i can't find good names for her. please help!Does anyone know good names for a female toy poodle?
Here's a great site with thousands of dog names for you to choose from http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
how about Pingo? - it means 'little drop' in portuguese and would be perfect for a tiny toy poodle.Does anyone know good names for a female toy poodle?
scruffy
Bella - I think that's a cute name...Does anyone know good names for a female toy poodle?
I once watched a program on Life Time, a single mother was having twin babies, a boy and a girl. Everything went well and she named her son Masiah and her daughter Madiva.

I really like the impact of these names so much that when my dog (Nation) had 2 male puppies, I named them Moses and Masiah - if we'd gotten a female i'd have named her Madiva. This is my suggestion to you.
It may be corny, but the first thing that comes to mind is "Noodle." ...I know, I know... Noodle the Poodle. Some might think its awful, but I think its cute...
Yitzoo......
coco
1 Maggie

2 Molly

3 Lady

4 Sadie

5 Lucy

6 Daisy

7 Ginger

8 Abby

9 Sasha

10 Sandy

11 Dakota

12 Katie

13 Annie

14 Chelsea

15 Princess

16 Missy

17 Sophie

18 Bo

19 Coco

20 Tasha
  • asia de cuba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment