Sunday, February 26, 2012

If you recover an xbox live gamer tag, will it give you your saved game data?

I am getting an xbox, and i already have a live account on my friends that i am going to recover once i buy mine. If i do that, do i still have to take a memory card or data transfer kit and move my saved games or does it all come with the gamer tag? I know my achievements will come with the gamer tag but i am wondering about the actual saved game information.If you recover an xbox live gamer tag, will it give you your saved game data?No, you will need to use the transfer kit or a memory card to transfer the actual saves. The only thing that will come along with your gamertag are your achievements. If you recover an xbox live gamer tag, will it give you your saved game data?yeas

No comments:

Post a Comment