Thursday, February 23, 2012

What toy in particular is a must have this year for your baby?

The little one might not necessarily want it, but you might for them :)What toy in particular is a must have this year for your baby?
A radio flyer wagon and a play house/climber like this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>
My LOs just had their 2 yr b-day so yours might be too small for this. the toy that was the biggest hit was their inflatable sesame street ball pit. They played in that thing for like two hours straight last night throwing balls everywhere. They loved it.What toy in particular is a must have this year for your baby?
This year.. the must have for my 14 month old is a swing set. I saw a toddler swing set that has a swing and a slide. She loves the slide. We are very excited to get it for her. She loves being outside, so I am hoping to make a nice outdoor play area.



EDIT - that little tykes toy from above is awesome
I bought my daughter a rocking horse for christmas this year. I am going to set it up with a big bow for christmas morning. She will be 22 months then and she loves horses so I think she will love it!What toy in particular is a must have this year for your baby?
Look for things that make noise, but something where they can't pull anything off. They will always head for the mouth. Look for the toys that are child proof a new thing they are putting on some of the toys. You should be able to look at the toys and look for small pieces etc....
you havent put the age but my baby is 23 months and i am getting her a tricycle and friends and family have got her a dolls pram, a doll, a scooter and a aqua draw mat which is a waterproof mat with a water pen that they can draw with and learn to grip etc......
A baby doll and a toy stroller. I'm dying to get her those and I'm picking up the stroller on Wednesday lol. My daughter is 13 months old.
We have three things on our list of "must haves" for Christmas for our 2 year old.



One is a sturdy sled so he can, well, sled in the snow. Daddy and I would also be able to pull him around the yard for some mutual exercise. But, I'm sure we'll be getting this before Christmas since we'll most likely have tons of snow before then.



Another must-have is a computer. I know, 2 year old's don't need computers, but we will be able to get a ridiculously good deal on the hardware and can set it up with tons of applications that have been designed as educational interactive games (where we'd play with him). Daddy works with computers and I go to school, so computers are an important part of our lives and our son sees that. It would be nice to have something for him.



The last toy we're considering is a (quality) toy tool set. I'm not sure how much he'll enjoy it, but I'm definitely happy about the idea of having a sander, hammer, screw driver, drill and all that jazz to hand over when he wants to pretend that he's putting new tires on his four wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment