Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it illegal to hang a plush toy from my windshield?

I was wondering if i could hang something slightly right of my rear view window, so not directly in front of me. Is it illegal to do this? I know its illegal to hang things on the rear view window. Thanks for the answers :D I live in California btw.Is it illegal to hang a plush toy from my windshield?
Generally, an obstructed view charge covers almost any item in almost any place above dash level, especially if the item is just decorative rather than functional. This usually even includes dogs in your lap and snow or ice still on the windows.Is it illegal to hang a plush toy from my windshield?
No.

Most states require that you can see outside your rear view window and that you have at least 2 mirrors that can see behind you. You should be fine. Even if you got pulled over an officer would just give you warning.....if it was illegal...which it isn't.Is it illegal to hang a plush toy from my windshield?
typeL



Yes you can be cited. It is in your line of view.... and most toys are big enough to obscure your line of sight. Why put yourself in the position of having a ticket? Put the toy on your dresser.



Soccerref

No comments:

Post a Comment