Thursday, February 23, 2012

When you were a child did you think your toys could hear you like they did in Toy Story?

After watching Toy Story as a kid and having the active imagination that I had, I used to speak to my toys all the time as if they were human, thinking they could hear me. I would even peak under the door after closing it to see if they would start moving haha.



Did anyone else think this way as a kid or was it only me?When you were a child did you think your toys could hear you like they did in Toy Story?
Its very common... I was a fairly destructive kid. But I always felt bad after ruining a toy because of that. I remember a few times that I broke toys and I cried afterward, not only because i wouldn't be able to play with it anymore, but because I would always think that I just killed it. Just remembering it makes me sad, lol
omg idk but i love tht movie its a good movie for a kidWhen you were a child did you think your toys could hear you like they did in Toy Story?
............................. Yes................................. I LOVE YOU WOODY!

LOL! Yes I Sort Of Did.
Dude, I still do that... Lol. Jk. Yes! Or in the Little Princess she did this. I think all little kids do it; it takes a true person to stand up and answer a yahoo question saying they did! Lol. :]When you were a child did you think your toys could hear you like they did in Toy Story?
Why not? That's not as dumb as astrology, which appears on here every day of the week inolving grown young adults.
yeah..

i did..

haha..

which was the weirdest thing ever..

i was so scared to death..

i didnt wana play with them anymore..

weirdness..

but yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment