Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I find out the value of a toy that has been manufactured with a mistake?

I have a Marvel Legends Iron Man action produced with two right hands. I've had it for several years unopened and still in the box. It's from the first wave of the Marvel Legends action figure set. I've tried googling it and nothing comes up.How do I find out the value of a toy that has been manufactured with a mistake?
A mistake like that would make the price much lower than regular. Collectors are meticulous people who keep things in as perfect and pristine condition as possible.How do I find out the value of a toy that has been manufactured with a mistake?
Find out how much the regular correct toy is for collectors and then search for belmish or mismake or similar. Ask the same question in forums for people interested in collecting those or similar toys...



nyb

No comments:

Post a Comment