Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best toy puppy/dog breed?

Seeking for a toy dog breed and I am unsure where to start. I have had large dogs my entire life and know would like to invest my love in a small dog. I have been thinking about the Papillon's has anyone had experience with this breed?What is the best toy puppy/dog breed?
Pappys can be very squirmy and always nervous.



The BEST toy puppy/dog breed EVER is in fact the CHIHUAHUA!

I LOVE my chihuahua! She is 2 and just so sweet and funny and makes me laugh every day! It is so fun to spoil them and bring them everywhere with you too. Chi's aren't 'yappy' and 'bratty', all they want is your love and attention. GET A CHIHUAHUA! :) Lol, good luck!



My chihuahua:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258鈥?/a>





PS: Any dog you get, PLEASE buy from a breeder!What is the best toy puppy/dog breed?
Brussels Griffon!

No comments:

Post a Comment