Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I confront a major toy manufacturer with my toy design?

I have a doll design that I want manufacturered I've been contacting manufacturers in china for months but,they can't help me.I'm not sure what else I can do.I have a revolutionary idea that will change the face of toys forever but,I'm on my last leg and don't know what to do.Can someone help me or at least pray for me?How do I confront a major toy manufacturer with my toy design?
Before you approach manufacturer for production of a prototype, you need a detailed design. In order to protect your design, you should have it patented to protect your interest. Log onto http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/howtopa鈥?/a> for complete information on US patents and application forms and instructions.

There is no age limit for acquiring a patent.



Basic information about prototypes can be found at http://inventors.about.com/od/prototypes鈥?/a>

If you are able to make a rough prototype of your design yourself, you may be able to forgo the expense of commercial prototype manufacture.



With a patented detailed design and /or a prototype, you can then approach a toy company by contacting their design and product department. They may express an interest and allow you an opportunity to present your idea. Perhaps they will be sufficiently interested to buy your idea. (This is where you need an adult representative because as a minor you cannot enter into an contractual agreement.)



If you dream of manufacturing the toy under your own label and marketing it to distributors, bear in mind that you would have to pay up front for the manufacture, including materials and tooling, packaging and shipping. You might find investors to back your manufacture in exchange for shares in future profits. Again, you need an adult representative to make any and all contractual agreements, which includes maufacturing contracts.



Also, "confront" is not exactly the word you want here, as it means to encounter with defiance or hostility. Make sure your business correspondence is professional: polite, to-the-point and well-worded. You'll make that all-important first impression a good one.







How do I confront a major toy manufacturer with my toy design?
Use black marker ink with crisp two inch high block lettering applied to

desert tan paint of all armoured surfaces of tracked National Guard personal carrier to drive your ideas from any corporation executive parking through public reception lobby and various internal structural walls 'till reader arrives at office suite my reader thinks is inclined to study proposal seriously at face value. If nobody want to do more than jump out windows or yell nonsense please feel free to resume low gear crunching until you've plowed through structure and then speed your adrenaline rush to second of three manufacturers scheduled same date. You couldn't afford all the media attention you're going to receive so be nice to CNN. Prayer has its place but it works best if all other folks are praying harder than yourself. Be confident this will attract interest of Chinese toy industry.

How do I confront a major toy manufacturer with my toy design?
Why only manufacturers for China. Try other countries as well. You know, with such things you have to be patient. Nothing comes easy and new ideas are difficult go to to the managers' heads. You know what they are like. If you think you have something that could change the toy world than do not give up. Contact the same manufacturer over and over again so the y will get bored and will look into your idea to simply get rid of you :) you know what I mean. Also try different countries, do not stick with just one country.



Good Luck
hope you find a

way but i cant help u
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment