Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do i stop my e-mail address from showing up under my gamer tag on xbox friends list?

I was looking at my friend's xbox friends list and I realized that my real name and e-mail address (msn info) shows up under my gamer tag. But the thing is, i don't even use my msn thing on the xbox? how do i remove my e-mail address because i don't want random people seeing it?How do i stop my e-mail address from showing up under my gamer tag on xbox friends list?Is it on your motto or bio?



If so click the xbox button, scroll to the right and click profile. Then you will find your motto and bio options theirHow do i stop my e-mail address from showing up under my gamer tag on xbox friends list?it means that its your motto go to edit profile and delete it it means that you put it there yourself you musta forgot





(good luck)How do i stop my e-mail address from showing up under my gamer tag on xbox friends list?HI bonnie--I haven't got a clue on that one--ask msn if they have a answer.msn support
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment