Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I ship a plush toy and how much would it cost?

It's six inches in height and doesn't weigh anything much. Can I put it in a box that I find in my house and what kind of stamps do I put on it. I know this sounds like a dumb question but I've never mailed anything before.How do I ship a plush toy and how much would it cost?
go to the beach,put it in a bottal and put it in the direction you want it to go.it would be free.How do I ship a plush toy and how much would it cost?
yes, you can put it in a box. make sure it fits in the box and put paper with it to protect it. then put masking tape on the outside. as for stamps depends on how you want to mail it as there are different rates. when you take it to the post office they can tell you how much it will cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment