Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's the usual price for a toy chihuahua?

I'm getting a toy chihuahua %26amp; was wondering what the normal cost of one is. She will be to small to have her 1st shots when I get her because of the breed she is so I will be responsible for that when she gets big enough. Let me know if you know a round about price. Thanks!What's the usual price for a toy chihuahua?
Between $500 to more. I got a teacup and he was $500 but the last owner paid $1000. And yes you are responsible for all vet care cost when he/she leaves the current owner. Unless you and them have a contract stating otherwise. I know that I am responsible for my dogs shots. I guess it depends on the breeder.
GEEEEEeeeezus!!!



You ARE getting SCAMMED/CONNED/*SCREWED*!!!!



There's NO SUCH THING!!! as a "toy" chi!!!!



SIZE does NOT matter in giving VACCINES!!!!it's AGE %26amp; if it's too YOUNG,then LEAVE it in the litter!!!



RUN AWAY %26amp; get a dog from a REPUTABLE breeder!!! You need to do a LOT of research!!!!What's the usual price for a toy chihuahua?
Check out the website below. It tells you all about the Myth of Teacup or Toy Chihuahua's..
You shouldn't get any dog before they are at least 10 weeks old ..and they should have had their first series of shots by then .. it doesn't matter how small they are. They cost between $300 to $600 each .. although some can cost as much as $1200.00. The important thing is to know who you are buying it from .. be careful that it is from a reputable breeder. Good luck ! :)What's the usual price for a toy chihuahua?
Female - $450-500



Male - $300-475
i guess it depends on where you get it from. my chihuahua was gifted to me but the person who gave her to me paid 1,000.00 at a pet shop. She's great no matter where she came from or how much she cost.
get one from your local shelter

No comments:

Post a Comment