Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I find the barbie girls toy that logs into the pc?

I am looking for this toy from barbie.com, it somehow connects you to their website, and you can get more stuff for your barbie girl persona? It even looks like the characters that you make online? Where can I find this product fo my daughter?Where can I find the barbie girls toy that logs into the pc?
According to Mattel, the only way you will be able to get these codes is to buy Barbie Girls product. The first to be realeased will be the Barbie Girls MP3 that comes out in July 2007 and will cost $59.99



Once you plug in the Barbie "virtual doll" (the MP3 device) you will be able to purchase some of the exclusive items. After that some different "Barbie Girls" products will have codes, but I'm not sure if they will be re-usable or transferable once a person keys them into their account. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment