Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the number one christmas toy your child has asked for?

Please include your childs age and gender. What is the number one christmas toy your child has asked for?
James is 13 and whats a laptop

Beth 14 laptop







Ha ha Imao
When i wrote that, james was one side of me and beth the other. We were in a very exciting ICT lesson. was were all 13 but beths 14. xxxx

Report Abuse

What is the number one christmas toy your child has asked for?
My daughter is 6 and although she wants many things - the only thing she has requested for Christmas is a "pretty barbie".



I think she is trying to be cost conscious which leaves me with mixed feelings of relief and sadness. ... Relief because I had a gift card that more than covered the price of a barbie. Sad because I don't want money to be an object when getting a present for my daughter. ... I am pretty sure that she would much rather have me take a week off of work and spend it with her.



Anyhow, a barbie is what my daughter requested and a barbie is what she will get. I also got her a doll that is almost as tall as her (48 inches) and will suggest books and littlest petshop pets when friends and relatives ask what she wants.
My daughter is 9 and my son is 7, and I think I have the most bizarre children ever because they haven't asked for ANYTHING. I've asked them repeatedly what they might want for Hanukkah, and all I get from them is "Whatever you pick out will be good." I guess I'm a good gift giver, or they just feel content with what they have. It's frustrating though, because I'm at a loss to what to buy.What is the number one christmas toy your child has asked for?
I'm fifteen and just asked for a new bedding (the one I have is two years old) with Monkey Jack on it and to get my ipod taken back to the store and repaired (it's been messing up since I got it and it's making my computer not work right when it's in.)



I just wanted to keep it simple/
My 4 year old wants Spike The Ultra Dinosaur. It's expensive and the reviews aren't that great - not sure if we will buy this or not. We are going to the toy store to let him see it in person, maybe he'll change his mind.

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=7鈥?/a>

He also wants the Little Polar Bear book series.



My other 4 year old son wants more Tonka trucks and Hot wheels race tracks with more cars.



My 3 year old daughter wants this doll pram

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000V849L鈥?/a>



The others really haven't asked for anything specific yet.


At age 6, he wants anything to do with legos. At age ten 1/2, she wants anyhting to do with monkeys, laptop, or clothes. At age 2, he wants any form of cars.
all three of my children have requested cell phones. also MP3 players. they are getting the players but not the phones.





BTW they are 11, 9, and 7
Boy-9

Nintendo DS

XBox 360


I have a 10 year old boy and he has requested Xbox games or cash so he can buy Xbox games.
Girl

12

American Girl Doll



:) actually I am the girl! I am sick sooooo I get to miss school!
My 3 1/2 yr old daughter wants a bike and a Fur Real cat

No comments:

Post a Comment