Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I set up an inflatable pool toy party?

I need help on trying to figure out what to do with a party I am going have which involves inflatable pool toys. I don't have a pool though. I have never thrown a party of any sort before so, input on this matter will be greatly appreciated.How can I set up an inflatable pool toy party?
You could buy an inflatable zebra, let them ride it while you and a few other people hold it up so it won't be touching the ground (so it would look like if they were riding an actual horse or zebra). They shouldn't be that heavy to carry if they are young children. Also, make horse noises or something. Make 'em laugh while doing so. You could also make it wobble a little. Iono use your imagination. You can also simply have them throw beachballs like crazy. Hope you have lots of fun!!!! :DHow can I set up an inflatable pool toy party?
You have to get a long lighter and stick it in the hole to inflate it, it goes really fastHow can I set up an inflatable pool toy party?
u could use them in games and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment