Monday, February 20, 2012

I sold a toy on ebay and my little brother accidently broke it what should i do?

Should I refund the paypal the buyer used to buy and explain to him or anything else?



I just don't want a negative as I just started selling?I sold a toy on ebay and my little brother accidently broke it what should i do?
Contact the buyer! Tell them what happened, apologize and give them a full refund.

As long as you are Fair %26amp; Polite then the buyer shouldn't leave you negative feedback. However if they're an idiot and leave you it, don't worry, you can comment and tell the real story. Just give them negative back :DI sold a toy on ebay and my little brother accidently broke it what should i do?
You should refund the buyer and tell them the reason.I sold a toy on ebay and my little brother accidently broke it what should i do?
Message the buyer immediately. Not sure why you allowed your little brother to continue playing with something you were actually selling
First step : Go to your paypal account and initiate a complete refund to the buyer.



Second step: Email buyer, let them know you have issued a complete refund, explain why and offer a sincere apology. Explain you are an honest seller and hope they understand and do not tarnish your reputation with negative feedback. If they are understanding, once they receive the refund and an explanation, they will still leave you good feedback for communicating and refunding.



I have had a seller do this to me before and all was well, they left me good feedback for being understanding and I left them good feedback for their honesty. Things happen, its how you handle them that alters the outcome.

Good luck and keep being honest
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment