Thursday, February 23, 2012

Why does my grandma's cat start meowing whenever she picks up her yellow pillow toy?

I'm staying at my grandma's house for about a week almost and she has two cats. One of them meows whenever they pick up their yellow toys and she tours around the house with it! Does anyone know why this may be?Why does my grandma's cat start meowing whenever she picks up her yellow pillow toy?
Don't worry, it's not a problem at all. Maybe that cat grew up playing with that toy, has a familiar scent that brings happiness (likes her mother or her owner), or maybe the color yellow fascinates the little cat. As for touring around the house, cats do some strange things. Wouldn't you rather have a cat the tours the house carrying a yellow toy than one that drags in a dead robin as a "present?" ;) Your grandma's cat is perfectly fine, if not a bit childish, which is cute.Why does my grandma's cat start meowing whenever she picks up her yellow pillow toy?
This is probably because the cat wants that toy. Whenever a cat meows it means it wants something. She likes to carry it around with her,she thinks she is showing off. Also if the toy has catnip in it (most cat toys do.) My cats do the same thing. I have 2 cats and one likes the bag of treats and carrys it around with her and my other cat likes the one little cloth bag thats is FILLED with catnip she always meows a TON if i dont give it to her. I could understand why you were questioning this its kinda werid. Why they do it,i have know idea. I really hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment